Sunday, June 26, 2011

the entwining

For so long I sat in waiting
knowing that you'd come
with eyes that would see me
seeing you, in touching embrace
feel you touching up against,
my skin shivering, you far away.

A plane comes into land
One day uniting me, you
run fingers along, a shoulder
we'll kiss, a warm wind blows
stars around, dusting the sky
my head will rest, your cheek
will kiss my forehead gently.

Lines interweave the sky
as jet engines burble, silence
returns to you sitting there
quietly, I can see you seeing
what already 's been seen to,
you are looking at me.

I approach a gentle touch
raising skin in anticipation
on my arm reaching to touch
your slender arms that hold
drawing me closer, me head
rests, breasts soft as snow.

Entwined in words, faith
the thread that binds, love
the glue, paradise awaits
those who seek her, hearts
open to touch, the world
between us for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment