Sunday, June 26, 2011

a beginning

a tide wells as your eyes look at me
looking at you, drawn to your touch
tender fingers brush back golden hair,
beyond your eyes that ask me to enter.
hands clasped in front, you look gazing
across the horizon, watching you seeing
me smell you smelling me from afar, lost 
words only that skim the surface, hearts
pound as hair touches hair, your lips
quiver steadily showing teeth, a tongue
bites a lip as you look down...


I want to leave you alone there in peace
pondering imponderables, words inscribe
you with love, a face that hides deepness
an angel on the wall peers down on you
sitting still your arm touches me touching
the hairs follicled on your forearm, touch
against your cheek resting against mine,
hands clasp necks, gently running hands
holding my neck softly,  kissing an ear 
spirited words hearten our breathing
lighting the space between our souls...


(c) pdjones 2011
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment